Sunday, April 3, 2011

Good Morning to you.

So I know there are tons of wedding blogs out there personal, professional, how to's, what not to do's, do it yourself, budget savvy, and everything in between. Well mine I hope will be a tossed salad of it all. I am a Catering Manager for a Venue. You book the venue and I am your go to girl (hence the Little Ms Planner). Wanna know about the pineapple wrapped scallops or whether to have your first dance before or after dinner, just ask. I will gladly share my experiences and opinions. This is where the professional part of the blog comes in. Note: I use professional lightly. I see myself as working towards professional. There are so many people in this business who seem to be pushed and shoved out of the way because there is someone younger hipper than them that just decided they wanted to be in the wedding business because it would be "fun" when it is actually the people that have been in the business for so long that has made this whole "wedding thing" the craze it is now. We should learn from them and those are the people who I strive to be on my road to professionalism. I know the reception side of the wedding, it's my job that I take seriously. Okay enough of that yada yada. The personal part of this blog, I am an unmarried, long term relationship, habitat sharing, dinner cooking Catering Manager. In simpler terms, Ten years and he hasn't put a ring on it. Haha, it makes me giggle this wedding craze world I work in and I have not had one myself. In this blog you will find little bits of knowledge, sprinkled with crazy unbelievable experiences, drizzled with just my thoughts on this silly little world of weddings or obsession that has been taken over by TV, Magazines, and little girls dreaming of Prince Charming. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment